Friday, September 18, 2015

Decorative Halloween Skulls

It's officially skull season......Well, that's what I call it anyway.  I can't resist buying up all of the spooky plastic skulls this time of year because they're so much fun to decorate.  It's kind of like decorating Christmas ornaments but SOOOO much more fun.  After painting these black, I went nuts with Allure Dimensional Design Adhesive Paint (puff paint) and then added gems.  Pretty sure I'm going to keep these around all year long.  Have fun and make messes!  
xoxo, Mark



See how I made them here!
Stuff You'll Need
Plastic Skulls
E-6000
Large flat back gems
Small stick on gems
Paintbrush
 Paint the skulls black and let dry
Decorate with Allure in Silver Glitter
*I like leaves and swirls!
Fill in the leaves with Allure in Chrome
Add small stick on gems when the Allure is dry
With E-6000 Glue large gems in the eye cavities
My favorite paints!


1 comment: