Wednesday, April 23, 2014

No Sew Appliqué Hand Towels DIY

Need a quick Mom's Day gift?  How about making some of these personalize, no sew appliqué hand towels.  I used some fun printed cotton fabric and the new Stitch Less glue from E-6000!  It's easy and you can apply this technique to t-shirts or pillow cases, whatever you want.  
 
I love this Frida Kahlo printed fabric
The perfect way to brighten a kitchen!
Here's the video tutorial
YOU'LL NEED
Dishtowels
Printed fabrics
Iron
Paintbrush
Scissors
1.  Pick fabrics you like with fun prints
2. Carefully cut out the shapes and patterns 
 3.  Apply a thin coat of the E-6000 Stitch Less glue with a paintbrush to the back of the cut outs
4. Place them on your towels exactly where you want them
5. Iron the cut outs in place and you're done!


1 comment:

  1. Pretty good post. I just stumbled upon your blog and wanted to say that I have really enjoyed reading your blog posts. Any way I'll be subscribing to your feed and I hope you post again soon. Big thanks for the useful info.
    towels

    ReplyDelete