Wednesday, May 28, 2014

Simple No-Sew Bow Cardigan DIY

You don't always have to know how to sew to UP-style your garments!  Today I'm taking a basic black cardigan and embellishing it with bows without a single stitch.  I'm using washable 
E-6000 Fabri-Fuse and simple mini Ribbon Bows.  It's so easy.......Or should I say no-sew easy?  
  Danielle wearing a bow embellished cardigan

 Here's a simple video tutorial
A Rockettes row of E-6000 Fabri-Fuse
 YOU'LL NEED
E-6000 Fabri-Fuse
Cardigan or t-shirt
1.  Add a dab of E-6000 Fabri-Fuse to the cardigan
 2.  Gently place the ribbon bow on the cardigan.
 3.  Figure out your pattern and continue.
4.  Mirror on both sides
 5.  Place bows halfway down each sleeve on the front.
6.  Turn over the sweater and continue on the back.
You're done!

1 comment:

  1. Love this! I think I need to find some of this new-fangled sticky stuff. :)

    ReplyDelete