Have FROZEN obsessed kiddos around the house? Here's a quick and easy way to make Frozen accessories that won't break the bank. This week we're taking a page out of Queen Elsa's style book and making a hair band, hair pins AND a snowflake medallion. My fantastic assistant Danielle looks amazing as Elsa! She even had this dress hanging in her closet which was perfect for our photo shoot. Have fun a and stay cool!
Danielle as Queen Elsa
Pretty as a princess
Snowflake medallion......Fun for a slumber party craft night!
See the video tutorial
Americana Acrylic in baby pink and white
Stick on gems
Plastic hair band
1. Paint your medallion baby pink and let dry.
2. Glue on a snowflake with E-6000 glue (white glue won't work for this)
3. Coat with DecoArt Craft Twinkles in Crystal
4. Add stick on rhinestone around the snowflake.
5. Add a ribbon to the medallion and tie around your neck.
6. Paint a large chipboard snowflake white. Here's a link to where you can get them: http://bit.ly/1nYAsPc
7. Coat it in more Craft Twinkles
8. Glue snowflake confetti around the headband with E-6000.
9. Add stick on gems to the snowflakes.
10. Glue on the large snowflake and more rhinestones.
11. Glue the snowflake confetti to the ends of the bobby pins. It helps if you put the pins on a small piece of cardboard.
12. Add stick on gems or dabs of Craft Twinkles to the snowflakes and let dry.