Monday, November 26, 2012

WIN IT MONDAY!


WIN IT MONDAY.....AND YOU GET TO PICK which BIG ASS BOOK you want when I draw your name tomorrow! Today's winner is Kat Schriber from Caro, Michigan! 

OK Possums! Like I said before, you must enter each day to be eligible for that day's 
contest. So here are the rules:

1. Subscribe to my Youtube channel and comment on a video you haven't seen before. 
2. SHARE this post ON FB and leave a comment HERE that you did.
(and which video you commented on)
Good luck to all of you! And HAPPY BIG ASS BOOK OF BLING MONDAY.

6 comments:

  1. commented on a video and shared on fb

    ReplyDelete
  2. I shared on facebook and commented on part 1 of the Big Ass Book of Bling interview

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just discovered your blog and oh my gosh!! Have I been missing out?!?! You are a genius and a life saver!! Your Party Balls are just what I have been looking for to make!! YAY!!! Thank you!! :)
    Just subscribed, comment, & posted! Officially obsessed!

    ReplyDelete
  4. dang!!! i found your site a few days late!! lol i came from dollar store crafts and im instantly addicted. i subscribed to your youtube channel and im a blog follower!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I really enjoy all your ideas, they are so easy and fun.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Shared on Facebook and commented. Love your Ideas.

    ReplyDelete