Wednesday, November 28, 2012

The Fine Art of SHAMELESS Self Promotion by Margot Potter

Hello amazing people!  Today I'm honored to review and tell you about an amazing new ebook by my friend Margot Potter!  You may know her for her brilliant jewelry designs or her fantastic DIY projects or even from her blog:  MARGOT POTTER
I'm honored to call her a friend. Trust me, her advice has kept me from jumping off of a
 ledge many times.  And, the advice in this book will save you, too!
In this book Margot walks you from point A to point Z about, you guessed it, THE FINE ART OF SHAMELESS SELF PROMOTION!  At times she's holding your hand and at other times she's kicking you in the butt!  That said, she is ALWAYS encouraging and supportive.  Pepper in her wonderful sense of humor, and what you have is an enjoyable learning experience that will teach you how to be the most amazing YOU!  Whatever you want to do with your life, this book will show you how to get there.
Margot takes you from assessing your brand and creating a logo for yourself to niche blogging and the importance of SEO.  That's Search Engine Optimization, kiddos!
Included in this book are interviews with some pretty amazing people, too, and their journey to success.  Full disclosure here, I'm one of the interviews. 

HEAD OVER TO HER BLOG AND DOWNLOAD A COPY TODAY!
I promise you, you'll be glad you did!

1 comment:

  1. You are the best. The...best. Thank you so much! I adore you, Mark Montano!

    ReplyDelete