Monday, April 2, 2012

Lots of new inspiration.................

Friends! I've just finished writing another Big Ass Book which will hit stores in October of this year.  Yes, right before the Mayans come down and take us all away.  Thought I'd better get it done as soon as possible, don't you think?  Anyway, I've been taking a small break from creating and hopping around the internet (that's what you do right before Easter, HOP).  I've found some amazing projects out there that incredible people are making and I thought I'd start sharing them with you.  Enjoy! Be creative! And THANK YOU for always popping in to say hello.  A reminder, Fiskars Friday is this Friday!  
 What an terrific way to funk up your patio or back yard.  Admittedly not for everyone, but a super cool project to say the least!
 I really love this door way.  Makes me rethink my bookshelves and wonder if books around my doorway might save some room in my house?  Just a thought.
Mixture of different colors together.  I saw an entire floor once done with duct tape in different colors like this. Can't imagine how they finished it, but it was beautiful.
 These images remind me of my baby books.  The books my mom kept with locks from my first haircut and photos of me looking cuter than I will ever look again in my life.
Saw this on Pinterest and thought it was a really fun way to remake a shirt.  Could be fun in the back, too.  Or even a bit smaller.  

4 comments:

  1. Mark, I have to say...I just love your newsletters! Such cool art and ideas. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am in love with the book doorway! I die! I am new to your blog and I'm so glad I found it. I invite you to check mine out! I hope you have a great week! =)

    -Heidi

    ReplyDelete
  3. Little Golden book images. They also remind me of animals on vintage Valentines day cards. hehehe
    And I will forever love this chair. A little diff, but I like diff and unusual. lol

    ReplyDelete
  4. Mark,
    That book doorway looks a bit shaky to me.
    I do love the chair though, that's cool.

    ReplyDelete