Wednesday, August 24, 2011

Something different........and a little weird

GOTTA HAND IT TO YOU MIRROR
There are a couple of things I like about this photo.  First, I love the white table! How many times do we pass up furniture that would look amazing coated in white or black paint?
I also love those weird little hands sticking out of the mirror!
Seems to me it might be time for a little interpretation. 
Just a thought!
A little heads up, there is a terrific project using a mannequin arm and hand in The Big Ass Book of Crafts 2!



5 comments:

  1. Gotta hand it to you, Mark, you understand the concept of many hands making work light. I collect hands, too. My current fave is a porcelain palmistry hand. That mirror is freaky amazing. Is it yours?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm high-fivin' you... AND the mirror!!!

    ;-D robelyn

    ReplyDelete
  3. We have a lady in this area, who creates hands from clay. She designs them to hold soap, razors, keys, toothpaste...Donna Woods

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awesome! I want you to come and help me decorate when I move to VA. :) As always, I love reading your blog.

    Sue

    ReplyDelete
  5. nice! all these 'hands' remind me of a Handelier i saw...make-handmade.com

    ReplyDelete